Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Father's Day and stuff













Mommy and I took dad to Chicago surprise for father's day. We did fun stuff then we went to dad's favorite diner. I learned that Cows actually dont just Moo. Daddy says they sound like MMMMOOOOOOO STEAK...... The burgers and shakes are awesome. the link tells you about Ed's.: http://featuredfoods.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/a-store/eds_p1.shtml?L+scstore+xpjp1068debevicffc91fc9+1247030545












More fun stuff happened the next weekend. My buddy John and I got to have a sleepover. We met Monster Truck drivers Linsey Weenk and Frank Krml from the Blue Thunder race team and got their autographs. I still think Daddy's truck is pretty cool too. I even got my first Tattoo! John tried to eat his autographed picture. Then we went home and played. It was fun.

No comments: