Sunday, December 20, 2009

Meeting Santa-



Last Sunday I got to go to what mommy called a Children's Christmas party. It was lots of fun. I got to see my friend John and I made a new friend Aiden (his mommy works with my mommy). I got to do lots of fun things like, decorate a cookie, get my face painted (i got a football, because I love football) and I got a sword made from a balloon. Then I meet the big guy.. SANTA.. I am pretty sure he is a scary guy.. But I did tell him what I wanted.. A race car track.. and you know what we got presents and he got me just that.. a race car track.. I almost forgot we got to sing songs about Christmas and Santa.. I didn't know very many of them but I am learning.
Before the party i got my pictures taken.. and mommy says they were really good. Actually you can see a couple of the pictures at the top of my newly decorated blogpage..(Thanks RK and Braska). Well I am off to eat and watch cartoons.. See you later gater!

No comments: